Wednesday 18 January 2012

Introduction

Hi, everybody... :)

Welcome to my blog.

My name is Balakrishna Mallya. I am an artist creating contemporary as well as realistic oil paintings on canvas. Written more than 1000 poems in my mother tongue "Konkani", about 50 poetries in Malayalam and also in Hindi. I am also writing (in the process) many stories that could be used in making for thriller/paranormal movies. Now I am also trying to sketch some cartoons from November 2011.

I have written a book on "Hortus Indicus Malabaricus" naming "Hortus Malabaricusum Konkanigalude Pangum" (ഹോര്‍ത്തൂസ് മലബാറിക്കൂസും കൊങ്കണികളുടെ പങ്കും) regarding Hortus Malabaricus and the contributions of Konkanis.


This blog includes every activities relating to me, mostly poems, cartoons, pencil & pen sketches of great personalities. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment